Printable A4 Reward Charts
Reward charts are a powerful way of encouraging positive behaviour, discouraging challenging behaviour or rewarding your child for practising new skills.
There are so many benefits to using a reward chart. They’re fun and encouraging, and they give you and your child something to work towards together.
Reward charts are visual which means your little one can see, feel, and interact with them. When children can see their achievements, they can measure their achievements and be motivated to continue.
How to use your Reward chart for Kids;
1. Download your files.
2. Choose the size and format that you need.
3. Print on your home printer or your local printer.
4. Sit down with your little one and explain how the reward chart works.
5. Each time your child does the behaviour well, they get a tick or sticker.
6. After a certain number of ticks, they get a reward.
Did you know?
• Reward charts are appropriate from about the age of three until 12 or 13 years of age.
• They're a great way to reinforce wanted behaviour.
• Reward charts should never be used to shame, bribe or punish your child.
• Reward charts are great for in the classroom or at home.
Your Boho Rewards Chart download includes;
8 x A4 JPGS - Reward Chart Poster in full colour and printer-friendly version
We suggest printing on heavier-weight paper or laminate for extra durability preferably at a professional print shop (if you're in Australia we recommend Snap, Vista or Officeworks).
No physical product will be shipped. Colours may vary due to how monitors and printers read colours differently. These files are for personal use only. Files may not be shared, copied or sold to any third party.
We do not offer refunds on instant download files due to the nature of the product so please read everything carefully so that you understand what you are purchasing. If you have any questions please contact us anytime.